Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 1

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
DDK, I had no idea YOU were the Bionor guy!

dmnc02

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2012
PA, USA
Reactions: Johan K

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Incredible room. You must have trouble finding time to hear all of your turntables on a regular basis. I have only two and the other just collects dust for the most part.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Incredible room. You must have trouble finding time to hear all of your turntables on a regular basis. I have only two and the other just collects dust for the most part.

Send it to me and I'll keep it clean for you!

And I concur....Incredible room!

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Wow! Thank you for sharing. BTW, the room and the artwork are also terrific.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Are you a Russian oil baron re-located to Arizona? :)

Tim

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
DDK, I had no idea YOU were the Bionor guy!

The one & only!

They say that you can't take it with you but I've measured the horns and face to face they make the perfect sarcophagus. Its the one thing that I'm never selling.

david

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing