Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

Feb 28, 2011
www.fidelizer-audio.com
fidelizer2.jpg
As you’re aware that there’ll be upgraded version of Fidelizer in upcoming release. However, it doesn’t decrease the quality of works I put into original Fidelizer one bit. Version 6.0 comes with big changelog fixing various issues found thorough the year. It also have some changes and improvements to be more stable and reliable. If you enjoy good sound from Fidelizer and want more for the better, consider Fidelizer upgrade program to advance your computer audio journey to the next step.

Changes in version 6.0
-Added Fidelizer upgrade program for buying advanced version of Fidelizer
-Changed ‘Professional’ optimization level name to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’
-Changed default optimization level to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’ for stable default configuration
-Changed some core optimizations to supported values according to Microsoft documents
-Fixed multi-core optimizations not working properly for audio playback part
-Fixed Fidelized audiophile player playback stability and compatibility
-Fixed JRemote and few others apps not working in Windows 8.1 using Extremist optimization level
-Fixed some Network Streaming optimizations that worked on unchecked one instead
-Fixed uPNP not working using Extremist optimization level with keeping network services
-Fixed some errors in parsing system configuration
-Revised core optimizations improving compatibility with all optimization levels and network streaming

Info and Download: Fidelizer 6.0

Windows X

Feb 28, 2011
www.fidelizer-audio.com
Fidelizer 6.4 Released – New website, new outlook

At last, a new home in Fidelizer-Audio.com website. Now I can focus making dedicated contents to Fidelizer and related audiophile projects since some potential customers are tormented by of ads from my original website hosting freeware projects. In new website, I focus only on what users want to read, what they want to see, and what they want to understand.

It took me only one day to build a new website but weeks later for rewriting contents over and over until it’s very easy to read and understand. If you ever have any questions about Fidelizer products or website, don’t hesitate to ask here. And also updating Fidelizer for changes to make it looks cool with new website here.

Changelog for version 6.4

Fidelizer
-Added core audio files missing warning in title bar if not found
-Added ‘Windows Management Instrumentation’ service checking before running
-Keeping some services from shutting down in Extremist is now possible without choosing Customize
-Removed setting default homepage option for less intrusive anti-theft protection

Fidelizer Plus
-Fixed unchecking multi-core optimizations not affecting core optimizations
-Keeping some services from shutting down in Extremist is now possible without choosing Customize

Fidelizer Pro
-Added option allowing whether to run core optimizations automatically on startup or not
-Fixed disabled services not enabling on machine configuration where it should be enabled
-Fixed Fidelizer Pro not remembering system configuration option selection

With the big changes in new website, we couldn’t make such small update for such events, can we? In version 6.4, we fixed some bugs and corrected more verification for compatibility with system and Audiophile Optimizer.

Download: Fidelizer 6.4
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Windows X

Feb 28, 2011
www.fidelizer-audio.com
Fidelizer 6.5 Released – Some bug fixes

After releasing version 6.4, some Fidelizer Pro users reported about Windows Management Instrumentation service not running. I did check again and found that I placed program order incorrectly causing service detection failure on case of running Extremist optimization level. This doesn’t happen to free/Plus users.

Changelog for version 6.5

Fidelizer
-Added enabling Windows Management Instrumentation service automatically
-Fixed service verification to run properly

Fidelizer Plus

Fidelizer Pro
-Removed Windows Management Instrumentation service from services list

I also add auto-enable feature on Windows Management Instrumentation service. I hope this won’t violate the rules to not causing permanent changes because it’s enabled by default already.

Download: Fidelizer 6.5
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing