Siltech Triple Crown .

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
So who has the triple crown demo kit available ? I need speaker cable with shot gun spade connections, a 5 meter XLR from pre to amps and a 1.5 meter XLR from phono pre to main pre. That should do the trick for evaluation... :cool:

pS: I need 4 power cables too...;)

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Audioblazer , what about the workmanship was not up to the mark ? Looks top notch , in the pics at least .

From my observation when I was in HK show , the metal parts doesn't seems v smooth . Certainly not comparable to Goebel cables that I have at much much lower price

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
From my observation when I was in HK show , the metal parts doesn't seems v smooth . Certainly not comparable to Goebel cables that I have at much much lower price
The connectors look to be of a special alloy no ? The rca's certainly look rugged for the single ended crowd.

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
image.jpg

Jazzhead . My opinion only . Not very classy built quality

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
I seen them 1 ft away. That is pretty near . Anyway it's just an opinion . If anybody thk its good , by all means buy it . My words are not gospel true in everybody eyes

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Your resistance to the triple crown is feudal...

Hmm feudal . I wonder why we can't accept it when somebody opinion is not the same as ours . Wouldn't the world be very dull if all of us buy the same cables & have the same opinions. Worse , I didn't even claim it's not good . I m only commenting its appearance for such high price cable . Oh.. Maybe it's not my right to have an opinion . I get it . This is 1 reason why some pple don't bother to post cos they are some of us who just can't accept An Opinion if that opinion is different fr theirs

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Hmm feudal . I wonder why we can't accept it when somebody opinion is not the same as ours . Wouldn't the world be very dull if all of us buy the same cables & have the same opinion. Worse , I didn't even claim it's not good . I m only commenting its appearance for such high price cable . Oh.. Maybe it's not my right to have an opinion . I get it . This is 1 reason why some pple don't bother to post cos they are some of us who just can't accept An Opinion if that opinion is different fr theirs
I meant absolutely no disrespect my friend from the far east. Your system/collection is over the top. I was a Siltech fan in the past and these cables sparked my musical endorphins...after my Odin expenditure I plan on sticking with them vs changing the underwear for massive financial ruin... ;) :D

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
NP. Merely a hobby

bvdiman

Mar 7, 2013
Siltech :

Regarding Triple Crown, supply has been delayed until January 2015
Although we have stock and can start assembling, we had serious problems with rose gold plating.
Because the supplier couldn’t meet our standards, we now switched to another supplier to put a 24k gold top layer on connectors and barrels.
Because of the complexity of the triple Crown (the most complex product we ever produced) our current delay is about 8-12 weeks.
With assembly and an already filled portfolio or orders, we expect to be able to supply January.

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Maybe they heard Audioblazer ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing