I Have Been A Wilson Audio Owner Since 1994

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Nice equipemt to listen to music, as I'm using currently the QB-9 and looking forward to get my XP20 and XA100.5 soon in autum... unfortunately :) listening to speakers like Avalon Idolon... regards Frank

Not to hijack Steve's thread, but thank you and welcome to WBF!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought I would post some photos of my Anaconda Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF cables with my just arrived newly released Anaconda Digital also AES/EBU and S/PDIF

Build quality in both is superb and you can see how much thinner the newer cable is

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Steve Williams

Interesting. I don't think most people would use a $1250. digital cable on a dock that sells for $199.

To each their own Dan. It sounds pretty damn good. I'll be able to compare both versions very quickly a/b due to the PD remote's ability to switch immediately from AES/EBU to S/PDIF

owen lawlor

Jul 30, 2010
LOVE the new room, Steve! How is the imaging outside the speakers with them so close to the sidewalls?

Steve Williams

LOVE the new room, Steve! How is the imaging outside the speakers with them so close to the sidewalls?

Hi Owen. The imaging is perfect. Designed by an acoustician. It's all in the curtains and whats in the curtains. In fact Owen I would go so far in saying that this room is better than my last one in Northern California which you heard

owen lawlor

Jul 30, 2010
That is great to hear Steve. Looks like no more Sim2?

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
I have not been a regular visitor on here for awhile. Nice room and system of course. Welcome back to So Cal. ;)

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing