Devialet

IanG-UK

Apr 11, 2011
How come Devialet does not have a manufacturers thread when, of those threads, it is more popular than 49 of them and less popular than only 5?

docvale

Mar 21, 2011
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I'd be happy to oblige as long a there is ongoing interest and new threads rather than just one ongoing long thread

+1
That superlong thread is discouraging the reading...
I'd be more interested in getting information through separate discussion, e.g. one about the air streamer, one about the phono section, one about SAM, and so on.

IanG-UK

Apr 11, 2011
+1
That superlong thread is discouraging the reading...
I'd be more interested in getting information through separate discussion, e.g. one about the air streamer, one about the phono section, one about SAM, and so on.

Yes - the original thread needs splitting into its various topic themes and then setting up under an overall manufacturer thread. I would offer to do it but don't know how ...

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Yes - the original thread needs splitting into its various topic themes and then setting up under an overall manufacturer thread. I would offer to do it but don't know how ...

IT's not feasible to do that

f1eng

Jul 24, 2014
Oxfordshire
I would like to see a Devialet section too.
If it were to exist I am sure there would be more than one thread. In fact my guess is that had there been a separate section the single thread would never have got so long.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I think it makes sense to have one given the strong interest from members. Steve, can you please do the honors?

As Steve says we can't split that long thread so we should leave that as is and let folks create new threads from here on.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing