The most luxurious motorhome in the world - eleMMent Palazzo

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I have seen much less expensive (only $2 million) 56 foot motor home made from a Prevost bus that was much nicer. This one is just glitzy and costly. It's as if they just put "stuff" into it to make it more expensive.

I'm not surprised this one is from Dubai.

I couldn't afford either, so jealousy isn't a concern here.

HedgeHog

Mar 12, 2012
Richmond, BC
Interesting...Luigi Colani designed that in 1978 and it's finally into a specialty production run. Wow...that's design gestation. I recall that his design philosophy is that "there are no natural straight lines in the universe".

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Interesting...Luigi Colani designed that in 1978 and it's finally into a specialty production run. Wow...that's design gestation. I recall that his design philosophy is that "there are no natural straight lines in the universe".

If something happens at all, it's natural.

A beaver building a dam is natural, but the Hoover Dam isn't???? Humans just have higher technology.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I agree, that one is ugly. There are loads of beautiful Prevost conversions.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
This may even be worse looking than that boat designed for Steve Jobs. And these guys get paid for this?

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I love the idea of a solar powered RV. Was looking at some built on Mercedes chassis that cost $120K. These are unbelievably expensive at over $500K. But also unbelievably cool :).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing