QuickSilver Gold contact enhancer coated on the gear's circuit board's connector pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Today I tried to turn on my amp and it would not come on! I checked the fuse and it was blown and I went and got another fuse for it and it blew too !.. This tweak might be the problem, I don't know yet...

Last edited:

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
Today I tried to turn on my amp and it would not come on! I checked the fuse and it was blown and I went and got another fuse for it and it blew too !.. This tweak has missed up my amp now!...:mad:

Now I have to replace all my connectors inside my Pioneer 500M Plasma!...:mad::mad:

I'm so mad:mad: that I even tried a tweak like this now!!....:mad::mad::mad:

What an incredible reversal of opinion. May I ask, how do you know that the contact enhancer caused the blown fuse?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
What an incredible reversal of opinion. May I ask, how do you know that the contact enhancer caused the blown fuse?

OK, we found out what was causing the fuse to blow now, one of the female connectors was not pushed down all the way on a male connector on the back top preamp circuit board there...it was loose and that caused the fuse to blow.

Everything is working fine now:)

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
OK, we found out what was causing the fuse to blow now, one of the female connectors was not pushed down all the way on a male connector on the back top preamp circuit board there...it was loose and that caused the fuse to blow.

Everything is working fine now:)

Have you tried the magic paint on the actual fuses themselves ?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Putting this stuff inside a $20 DVD/CD Player will make a Magazine Reviewer scratch his head, bald headed .. after they hear the difference....

I'm going to get a converter for my Symphonic DVD/CD Player so I can take this QuickSilver Gold Roller Coaster Ride on the road with me.. in my car too!..:D

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Have you tried the magic paint on the actual fuses themselves ?

Whatmore , now for the Million Dollar Question: ?

Did this MAGIC PAINT TWEAK improve your HIGH END GEAR just a little.. little bit ???

Please use the toned down version PLEASE!...Big Brother is watching...:D;)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
When I got up today I went and turned up the volume on my amp and like MAGIC this stuff just keeps getting better and better!:D

My amp is now starting to SOUND $$$**"""MUSICALITY"""}$$$... D*mn GOOD !!:p

SORRY!!.. BUT... that is my toned down version !!

If my system gets any better I'm going to start crying with JOY !!:D

I'm VERY.. VERY... SORRY AGAIN!! BUT...VERY..very..very low-level and mid-level GEAR has NO D*mn RIGHT for SOUNDING.. this "D*mn GOOD" !!!!... SORRY AGAIN BUT this.. "MAGIC" "HAPPENS" "TWEAK" has got me.. "D*mn EXCITED" NOW!............

SORRY AGAIN !!!!.... AND AGAIN!!... AND AGAIN!!... AND AGAIN!!...

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I was going to put this stuff inside my Directv HD receiver but I see they are now putting Torx headed screws on the backside so I have to get a T10 Torx screwdriver to take that lid off so I can unhook those flat ribbon cables and put stuff on those male connector pins there....

Next Report will be in 2015 in June sometime...Stay Tuned !..:D

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
It's looking more and more like this "82" year old carny barker is pulling...check that...yanking our legs. Oh what the hell a little silliness once in a while can be therapeutic...heh heh

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
it's looking more and more like this "82" year old carny barker is pulling...check that...yanking our legs. Oh what the hell a little silliness once in a while can be therapeutic...heh heh

ha ha ha ha ha

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I was going to put this stuff inside my Directv HD receiver but I see they are now putting Torx headed screws on the backside so I have to get a T10 Torx screwdriver to take that lid off so I can unhook those flat ribbon cables and put stuff on those male connector pins there....

Next Report will be in 2015 in June sometime...Stay Tuned !..:D

I'm pretty keen to try it on my male connector pins too....

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
We believe we have found the "Weakest Link" with gear...and we are D$mn Excited about too!!...

When you have your gear cryo'ed treated your only getting a tighter fitting connection between connections inside your gear because metal is not very smooth and even after cryo treatment your still going have very small gaps between connections because the metal still has those very small gaps all over the metal there!...

With this TWEAK...it takes cryo treatment to a whole new level now!!.. Because your CLOSING those VERY SMALL GAPS between connections...ALL THE WAY!!....

I would never put this stuff inside "TUBE GEAR" because tube gear gets very very HOT and that causes this stuff to GUM UP and that MAKES the tube gear to "SOUND WORST" over time!!...

We want to see if the "magic" is still improving after the 6 months break-in so that's why we picked next June for.. "The Report Card"

Please stay tuned to the.. "Magic Happens Channel" This is a New TV Channel where "Magic Happens" EVERY DAY !!.. WARNING !! We do have to warn you though...after you watched this Channel.. your be HOOKED for LIFE !!.....

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..uh...ok

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
..uh...ok
OK..I agree with you:D

I never told the Class here how I got the "idea" to do this tweak...
I when a few months without taking my MEDS and one day I turned on my amp and I started hearing very tiny female voices just yelling up at me!:D
They were yelling out...please please help us please, we need some lubricant on our male connector pins so it won't hurt so much on our female connectors!!...:D So right then and there I got this "idea" and my tweak was born and the rest could be "History Making" !!........?:D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing