Homeland Season 4: Tease

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Wonder how ratings will be this year - i think they lost a lot of folks last season

It'll be tough for this series to survive this season unless the writers have something up their sleeve

Here's a new season 4 trailer

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
The two hour premier of Season 4 Homeland was very good. I hope it keeps up.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The two hour premier of Season 4 Homeland was very good. I hope it keeps up.

yes, so far so good. let's see who turns our to be the bad guys or good guys.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
In part 2 of the season premier there was another classic line:
Carrie's sister to Carrie: "There is no diagnosis for what is wrong with you"

It was almost as good as Saul to Carrie, "You are the smartest and the dumbest f****** person I've ever known!"

I like the show but man Carrie ticks me off most of the time.

asindc

Sep 27, 2012
In part 2 of the season premier there was another classic line:
Carrie's sister to Carrie: "There is no diagnosis for what is wrong with you"

It was almost as good as Saul to Carrie, "You are the smartest and the dumbest f****** person I've ever known!"

I like the show but man Carrie ticks me off most of the time.

Yes, that was a good line, especially coming from her sister, who is a doctor.

I'm liking this season a lot more so far than the previous two. Carrie the flawed, crazy genius is back on her A-game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw the 3rd episode yesterday, and my wife sat in, and she now wants to see the first season.

The story is seemingly going to center on the young medical student in Pakistan. And from there hopefully it takes off into something more gripping.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And Carrie will do and is doing everything to get the job done.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
And Carrie will do and is doing everything to get the job done.

Yep, she doesn't care who she has to S..t on to do it, be they her friends or enemy. That was very evident in this weeks "Iron In The Fire".

Steve Williams

I've enjoyed the show so far this season although Carrie becoming an almost pedophile with Ayyan whose story is yet to be discovered. And what about poor Saul as we see what happens to him at the airport and where he is seen later at the episode conclusion

I think the show would be better if Carrie's twisted psyche isn't always brought into episodes

All in all though I am enjoying it

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Steve, I agree with all of your points. I am uncomfortable with how she is handling that boy. It is a pretty good season.

I am wondering if they have the Ambassador's husband going thru Carrie's stuff to come up with a way of turning her? Maybe threatening her child?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
what is in the safe that ISI is forcing the Ambassador's husband to retrieve ( I missed what that ISI woman threatened him with if he didn't do it (well she did say treason).

She told him that she would forward papers showing that he had been supplying information to the ISI which was true.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
That's what I heard but I thought there was more to it than that (as if that isn't enough)

what did she ask him to get out of the safe (?more information)

Not sure.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I enjoyed last night episode too although save for the one shooting it was a bit predictable. I am almost to the point where I want someone to shoot Carrie. Who would put up with her repeated actions?

Steve Williams

I enjoyed last night episode too although save for the one shooting it was a bit predictable. I am almost to the point where I want someone to shoot Carrie. Who would put up with her repeated actions?

How true

She needs to be back on her meds

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing