Little Foster Flea Bags

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Poor little guys. They were teeming with fleas. So they got vetted, shots, round-worm meds and flea treatment. When they were handed over to me, I decided to sit in the shade with them for a couple of hours for the fleas to die before I put them in my car! I also have tape worm meds for them which I will give to them in a couple of days. I don't want to stress their little systems. I've got them home, combed each one of them in the sink, washed those little dying boogers down the drain with a little soapy hot water and extreme prejudice.

Two.jpg Two more.jpg

Yes, those little black specks on the white towel are fleas. The little guy with the moustache is the only male. The other 3 are female. Will need appropriate names. Hercule, Agatha, Dorothy and Ruth have been suggested, as have Groucho, Ruth, Kay and Eden.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Kittens were doing so well, I let them out Monday night and two of them snuggled in bed with me. They must have gotten too comfortable, because they got quite wild in play at 3am this morning and ended up getting shut back into the cage for the duration of the night!

From the top: Dorothy (Dot) and Ruth (also called Cashmere by a fostering friend that met them)
Hercule and Agatha.

It was the latter pair that was doing the dance across the bed with teeth and claws this morning. Dot was already in the cage, napping quietly on the hammock, Ruth was napping under the bed and I let her stay there.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Agatha.jpg
Agatha

Dorothy.jpg
Dorothy

Hercule.jpg
Hercule

Ruth.jpg
Ruth

They get spayed and neutered this weekend and will be ready for adoption. They are all total lap cats and I've got them trained to enjoy being brushed/groomed. Especially Agatha. She will roll around my lap, stretching her neck this way and that and exposing her belly to be brushed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing