Rogers High Fidelity

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
I heard the EHF-200II on Magico S3. I really liked it very much. A friend who heard the same set up earlier in the morning was not crazy about the combo. I'm not sure why he didn't like it but I was seriously thinking about the amp.

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
I'd have to say it's right up there. What I love is that you have triode and ultra linear modes. I did not hear it long enough or in a familiar enough system to really form an opinion. I do have to say the reviews have been stellar and it's still on my short list. The only thing is resale value. If you are buying to keep it, absolutely wonderful amp that I would not hesitate buying. If you are like me and flip most gear, I do not think you will get most of your money back but that does not mean it's bad. I am still seriously thinking about getting one when my speaker situation stabilizes. What I heard that day still has me thinking about it. It looks like it's made amazingly well and uses the current KT150 tubes.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/rogers-high-fidelity-ehf-200-mk2/

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/rogers-ehf-200-mk2-integrated-amplifier/

How would you contrast the Rogers with other amps in your lineup Joe?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing