IPC Devices, another entry into the unknown.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I just saw this video... interesting, they change the "molecular structure of atoms", because atoms are made of molecules. This engineer could use a good fecal transplant because he's not yet full of it.

That was my contention. He needed to alter the atomic structure of the atom..not the molecules...lol

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Again, my hat's off to the guy for keeping a straight face when he was being filmed and giving his explanation on how it worked.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
HI

At times I thought Machica Dynamica ware and similar products were a joke and that they made no money .. The efforts put forth in this thread to explain this new "technology" proved me wrong.

Wow are we reading the same thread?!?!

theophile

Wow are we reading the same thread?!?!

I interpreted his statement to mean that the promotion of these products was as much the money-making side of the situation as the retailing.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I interpreted his statement to mean that the promotion of these products was as much the money-making side of the situation as the retailing.

.. The efforts put forth in this thread to explain this new "technology" proved me wrong.

????

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing