IPC Devices, another entry into the unknown.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
If you need to rearrange your atoms...
(the last segment in the video, it starts at 3:15)

Edit add this: Euphoria Technology

IPC’s proprietary Euphoria Technology™ is implemented in all IPC products to generate a prescribed and stable PVA Field (Proton Vibration Alignment Field). An atom has three major particles, namely Protons, Electrons and Neutrons. The PVA Field created by Euphoria Technology™ aligns the vibration and movement of protons and electrons in all matter so that their physical properties are fundamentally enhanced.

Euphoria Technology™ is based on quantum mechanics operating on the scale of picometers, i.e., picotechnology. Picotechnology refers to the manipulation of matter on the scale of trillionths of a meter (10˜¹² m), and is much more advanced than traditional nanotechnology. Euphoria Technology™ was invented by IPC and has been successfully applied to products in different industries.

Last edited:

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
So Peter, did you let him demonstrate the 6 second treatment for a CD and do a before and after listening test?

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
cd energizer? it changes the molecular structure of the cd and / or your lp? it aligns the protons and electrons?

I think that guy needs to get his brain molecules aligned.

These tweaks are getting more and more outlandish by the day.

Lord knows I would never call it a scam. Hahahahahaha

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
How about a weighing scale that can make you sing like Placido Domingo?

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Lmao

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
If you need to rearrange your atoms...
(the last segment in the video, it starts at 3:15)

Edit add this: Euphoria Technology

IPC’s proprietary Euphoria Technology™ is implemented in all IPC products to generate a prescribed and stable PVA Field (Proton Vibration Alignment Field). An atom has three major particles, namely Protons, Electrons and Neutrons. The PVA Field created by Euphoria Technology™ aligns the vibration and movement of protons and electrons in all matter so that their physical properties are fundamentally enhanced.

Euphoria Technology™ is based on quantum mechanics operating on the scale of picometers, i.e., picotechnology. Picotechnology refers to the manipulation of matter on the scale of trillionths of a meter (10˜¹² m), and is much more advanced than traditional nanotechnology. Euphoria Technology™ was invented by IPC and has been successfully applied to products in different industries.

Embarrassing...oh my

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
The PVA Field created by Euphoria Technology™ aligns the vibration and movement of protons and electrons in all matter so that their physical properties are fundamentally enhanced.

What an idiotic statement.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Once that guy started talking I couldn't pull my pant legs up fast enough. I will say one thing, he kept a straight face.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
How do you change the "molecular" structure of atoms ? Perhaps he should of said atomic structure of atoms ?

It's all nonsense anyway so it really doesn't matter what else he says.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

mep

Apr 20, 2010

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
What do either one of these links have to do with picotechnology? Picotechnoloy is referred to as the science of the future because it's not 'real' now. Nuclear magnetic Resonance (NMR) is a real technology with real applications in today's world.

I'm simply referring to the physics and orientation of proton spin. That's real but requires expensive technology. Could they have come up with something similar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picotechnology

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
The gentleman says his technology reduces distortion. So it reduces distortion by a meaningless amout....big deal.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I wonder if he did a demo...LP w/o and LP zapped for 6 seconds with the device ? He also said when using a music server...take the files, burn a cd, treat it and re rip the files back to the sever and the music will sound better. I think that claim is the hardest one to swallow.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I'm simply referring to the physics and orientation of proton spin. That's real but requires expensive technology. Could they have come up with something similar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picotechnology

Not in a little device that lights up a green light for 6 seconds. They are claiming to use a technology that is still theoretical at this point. When it does become real, the first application won't be to make your CDs and LPs 'better.'

theophile

I have a wallet which aligns the molecular structure of my dollars, especially by not opening when there is an obvious bullshit product vying for my hard-earned. It works at the pico level. Everything I buy with those treated dollars sounds better than the same product bought with other means. No blue light needed.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I just saw this video... interesting, they change the "molecular structure of atoms", because atoms are made of molecules. This engineer could use a good fecal transplant because he's not yet full of it.

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
HI

At times I thought Machica Dynamica ware and similar products were a joke and that they made no money .. The efforts put forth in this thread to explain this new "technology" proved me wrong.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing