Wilson Benesch Arc Speakers

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Anyone heard these speakers? As luck would have it, a friend of mine has a pair that he wasn't using and called me the other day and wanted to know if I wanted to use them for awhile. As I'm still waiting for my Nola KO speakers to arrive, this was a perfect time for me to drive over to his house and grab them up. If they don't sound better than the Paradigm monitors that I'm using now, something is seriously wrong.

I just got them home about an hour ago and have them hooked up and playing music right now through the server to let everything warm up. It's supposed to storm like crazy here soon so this may be a short listening session. These speakers are beautifully built (carbon fiber enclosures) and have cool stands that bolt into the bottom of the speakers. I wish the stands were taller, but I would rather be listening to the Wilson Benesch speakers than the Paradigm. I think they are going to hold me over nicely until the KOs arrive.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Anyone heard these speakers? As luck would have it, a friend of mine has a pair that he wasn't using and called me the other day and wanted to know if I wanted to use them for awhile. As I'm still waiting for my Nola KO speakers to arrive, this was a perfect time for me to drive over to his house and grab them up. If they don't sound better than the Paradigm monitors that I'm using now, something is seriously wrong.

I just got them home about an hour ago and have them hooked up and playing music right now through the server to let everything warm up. It's supposed to storm like crazy here soon so this may be a short listening session. These speakers are beautifully built (carbon fiber enclosures) and have cool stands that bolt into the bottom of the speakers. I wish the stands were taller, but I would rather be listening to the Wilson Benesch speakers than the Paradigm. I think they are going to hold me over nicely until the KOs arrive.

Not sure which model but one of Rich Brown's/U47 friend's John Brooks uses the WB. IIRC, Rich likes his system. There are certainly far worse! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing