MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Done.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Once again thanks to all who have donated

I have been slowly changing members' titles (those who have donated) and think that I have recognized everyone so far but I have been getting donations with only an email address which makes it difficult to ID the member. If I have missed anyone as a result of this, please contact me by PM and I will rectify it immediately

Steve Williams

I know that I have not been able to put usernames to 4 of our donors and I do want to acknowledge you. I don't want to usurp your privacy by posting email names or peoples names so please contact me so that I can recognize everyone

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Could be me. Thks for the effort. My preferred forum

Steve Williams

I think that I have recognized everyone who has donated to date by adding a line to your user title. There have been so many that have been kind enough to donate that I want to be certain that I haven't missed anyone. If I have please send me a PM and I will immediately rectify that oversight

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Your expenses have to be recurring .. So should the donations IMHO. A gentle reminder from time to time would be helpful. Similar to the fundraisers from NPR, I would think. I know there is a fine line but ...

Steve Williams

I'm hoping that I have recognized everyone to date but my dilemma now is that Paypal registers you with your email so there are times now when I am not able to recognize who the donor is. If I've missed you send me a PM please,

The way to help me is to include your username here at wbf along with your email.

I have no way of identifying a member by his email address

gshelley

Member Sponsor
Jan 10, 2011
Austin, TX
I really value this forum and made a donation to help keep it going. To the team running this forum, you guys are doing a great job.
Thanks for all the work!

Steve Williams

Hi guys

Once again a big thank you to all contributors.

I still have a few email addresses that I cannot put with a name so if I have missed recognizing anyone please send me a PM so that I can rectify the oversight

Thf99

Member Sponsor
May 1, 2012
Your expenses have to be recurring .. So should the donations IMHO. A gentle reminder from time to time would be helpful. Similar to the fundraisers from NPR, I would think. I know there is a fine line but ...

+1

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Actually you can set up Paypal so it's a recurring contribution. Many charities do that: monthly, yearly, etc.

Sunnyboy1956

Member Sponsor
Feb 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
Just did my bit but forgot to add my WBF moniker in the PayPal comments.

Steve Williams

Once again a huge thanks to everyone who has donated. I am reasonably certain that I have recognized all donors by changing their user title but if not please let me know by way of PM and I will rectify it immediately

slowGEEZR

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I don't post very much, but have learned a great deal from the folks on this site. Please accept my small contribution as my thanks for hosting and creating this site.

Brucemck2

Member Sponsor
May 10, 2010
Houston area
Done: 7KR32567X31274038

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing