acoustic revive schumann resonator and Stein music harmonizer

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Demoed the acoustic revive schumann resonator at the Munich hifi show. They had two in the room, and kept switching them on and off. Every time they switched them off the soundstage collapsed and became flatter, the plucking of the guitar also didn't sound as good.

Also did a similar thing with the stein harmonizer, similar effect, but he had 6 in the room which he took out, and they are way more expensive. So the resonator is my preference.

Bill Demars

Apr 28, 2010
East Greenbush, N.Y.
www.beautyofsound.com
Demoed the acoustic revive schumann resonator at the Munich hifi show. They had two in the room, and kept switching them on and off. Every time they switched them off the soundstage collapsed and became flatter, the plucking of the guitar also didn't sound as good.

Also did a similar thing with the stein harmonizer, similar effect, but he had 6 in the room which he took out, and they are way more expensive. So the resonator is my preference.

Yeah, I had three RR-77's in my room on temporary loan for about a week and noticed the same things you noticed. There was more layering of the soundstage-the vocals came more forward which allowed backing instruments to lay in nicely behind and to the side. Very effective tweak.

miniguy

Dec 18, 2013
San Diego area
Yeah, I had three RR-77's in my room on temporary loan for about a week and noticed the same things you noticed. There was more layering of the soundstage-the vocals came more forward which allowed backing instruments to lay in nicely behind and to the side. Very effective tweak.

If you think the RR-77 was effective, you should try the RR-888. It's four times as powerful and with just one in the average size listening room, it's hard to listen without it.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013

Yes well -I certainly would NEVER send any $$'s nor deal with Indonesia -if the thing works--maybe OK but--the Feedback is dicey with #641 appearing countless times--WTF does he/she want with dozens of the things??

Send your hard earned if you want-- too may horror stories from that Area re internet rip-offs -too hard to police--no recourse --they disappear at drop of a hat/etc/etc

Not on my watch

BruceD

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Yes well -I certainly would NEVER send any $$'s nor deal with Indonesia -if the thing works--maybe OK but--the Feedback is dicey with #641 appearing countless times--WTF does he/she want with dozens of the things??

Send your hard earned if you want-- too may horror stories from that Area re internet rip-offs -too hard to police--no recourse --they disappear at drop of a hat/etc/etc

Not on my watch

BruceD

Wow... Stripping away the negative energy and childish anger caps I take it you would not recommend buying from Indonesia, got it.

Note - the guy has 100% positive feedback over 12 months selling 77 items.
BTW - I was more curious about DIY. The circuit looks quite simple (couple dozen components and an antennae..)

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Wow... Stripping away the negative energy and childish anger caps I take it you would not recommend buying from Indonesia, got it.

Note - the guy has 100% positive feedback over 12 months selling 77 items.
BTW - I was more curious about DIY. The circuit looks quite simple (couple dozen components and an antennae..)

Yes I have no qualms on my comments--after experiencing first hand a good friend losing $30K to Indonesian online scammers

Like I said--your call --feedback these days can be fudged--Indonesians are past masters at the deception game

Incidentally The scientific folk state the Schumann Resonator to at least work needs to be in the area of 7Km in length--so how those tiny efforts perform is anyones guess --maybe some acoustic wizardry to play:)

BruceD

CT0wens

May 21, 2012
Bruce, I have purchased a few units from him before and received everything in a timely and safe manner. His communication was also very friendly and punctual. I have no relation to the seller other than being a satisfied customer. Cheers.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City

I have two of them, working for me also...

gilles13

Dec 17, 2015
south of France
Hello from France. I bought an acoustic revive RR 888 and am enthusiastic about it. I am thinking of buying a second one, how do you install the second, side by side...?
Thanks in advance.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing