Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: acoustic revive schumann resonator and Stein music harmonizer

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Blog Entries

acoustic revive schumann resonator and Stein music harmonizer

Demoed the acoustic revive schumann resonator at the Munich hifi show. They had two in the room, and kept switching them on and off. Every time they switched them off the soundstage collapsed and became flatter, the plucking of the guitar also didn't sound as good.

Also did a similar thing with the stein harmonizer, similar effect, but he had 6 in the room which he took out, and they are way more expensive. So the resonator is my preference.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Demoed the acoustic revive schumann resonator at the Munich hifi show. They had two in the room, and kept switching them on and off. Every time they switched them off the soundstage collapsed and became flatter, the plucking of the guitar also didn't sound as good.

Also did a similar thing with the stein harmonizer, similar effect, but he had 6 in the room which he took out, and they are way more expensive. So the resonator is my preference.
    Yeah, I had three RR-77's in my room on temporary loan for about a week and noticed the same things you noticed. There was more layering of the soundstage-the vocals came more forward which allowed backing instruments to lay in nicely behind and to the side. Very effective tweak.
    Bill Demars
    www.beautyofsound.com
    Stillpoints; Entreq; The Memory Player; Ikeda Sound Labs; Bastanis; TubeGuru; Audio Desk Systeme; Leonardo Speakers; Extreme Audio Tourbillon turntable and cables

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Demars View Post
    Yeah, I had three RR-77's in my room on temporary loan for about a week and noticed the same things you noticed. There was more layering of the soundstage-the vocals came more forward which allowed backing instruments to lay in nicely behind and to the side. Very effective tweak.
    If you think the RR-77 was effective, you should try the RR-888. It's four times as powerful and with just one in the average size listening room, it's hard to listen without it.

There are two similar wave generators in the market.

Telos Quantum Acoustics Diffuser / Alpha Wave Generator is made in Taiwan :
    http://singaporehifi.blogspot.hk/201...ve-rr-777.html

Clones Audio SG1 is made in Hong Kong.
    http://www.clonesaudio.com/#!product...4179486171/sg1

SG1 has the lowest price.
    ARC 40 Anniv preamp, MC2 S1400 monoblocks, Magico S5 speaker, CAS with MSB Platinum IV Plus dac, MSB UMT Plus & Signature Transport Powerbase, Furman isolation transformer.

I'd love for an AR owner to try this thing. Adjustable Frequency and adjustable output level" 1 mG to over 200 mG. It used to have a bout a 7" circular coil antenna and now has a thing that looks like the old telephone pick up but its only $149 see link

E
    T

http://www.lessemf.com/schumann.html

I wonder how this compares to the products above:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schumann-Res...item3d027f397d

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Quote Originally Posted by sbo6 View Post
    I wonder how this compares to the products above:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schumann-Res...item3d027f397d
    Yes well -I certainly would NEVER send any $$'s nor deal with Indonesia -if the thing works--maybe OK but--the Feedback is dicey with #641 appearing countless times--WTF does he/she want with dozens of the things??

Send your hard earned if you want-- too may horror stories from that Area re internet rip-offs -too hard to police--no recourse --they disappear at drop of a hat/etc/etc

Not on my watch

BruceD

Quote Originally Posted by BruceD View Post
    Yes well -I certainly would NEVER send any $$'s nor deal with Indonesia -if the thing works--maybe OK but--the Feedback is dicey with #641 appearing countless times--WTF does he/she want with dozens of the things??

Send your hard earned if you want-- too may horror stories from that Area re internet rip-offs -too hard to police--no recourse --they disappear at drop of a hat/etc/etc

Not on my watch

BruceD
    Wow... Stripping away the negative energy and childish anger caps I take it you would not recommend buying from Indonesia, got it.

Note - the guy has 100% positive feedback over 12 months selling 77 items.
    BTW - I was more curious about DIY. The circuit looks quite simple (couple dozen components and an antennae..)

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Quote Originally Posted by sbo6 View Post
    Wow... Stripping away the negative energy and childish anger caps I take it you would not recommend buying from Indonesia, got it.

Note - the guy has 100% positive feedback over 12 months selling 77 items.
    BTW - I was more curious about DIY. The circuit looks quite simple (couple dozen components and an antennae..)
    Yes I have no qualms on my comments--after experiencing first hand a good friend losing $30K to Indonesian online scammers

Like I said--your call --feedback these days can be fudged--Indonesians are past masters at the deception game

Incidentally The scientific folk state the Schumann Resonator to at least work needs to be in the area of 7Km in length--so how those tiny efforts perform is anyones guess --maybe some acoustic wizardry to play

BruceD

Bruce, I have purchased a few units from him before and received everything in a timely and safe manner. His communication was also very friendly and punctual. I have no relation to the seller other than being a satisfied customer. Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast