Munich Hi End Show 2014 pictures

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Avantegarde Speakers & other audio - only a small part of their main business.

zz.

I don't want to derail this thread so I'm going to refrain from saying anything else about this subject unless it gets moved to another thread.

Luiz Felipe

Jan 30, 2014
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
2x Class A Amplifiers are that kind of equipment of it just is or not, any another adjective is absolutely marketing pourpose.

That means absolutely nothing! In this case "Class A" could mean anything but what it's supposed to be, used for marketing purposes only.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
YG Acoustics Sonja :confused:
Wizard -- were you in attendance at this show?

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
They didn't have a regular room - that was a temporary 'room' build in the main exhibition hall. I didn't bother to listen to. Another expesive, unknown brand that will be gone in 2 years time.

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada

I will upload pictures/videos later, towards the end of the month after I return to Canada & catch up with work.

I did not bring my laptop in an effort to pack light as we will be travelling to 6 cities during this trip, but here's a short video uploaded from my wife's laptop. I have no idea how it sounds (I hope not very bad) because I have not tried recording a video from this camera before.

Recorded on Friday afternoon.

Cheers,
Fernando

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
awesome video and excellent sound! Thanks for posting...

I will upload pictures/videos later, towards the end of the month after I return to Canada & catch up with work.

I did not bring my laptop in an effort to pack light as we will be travelling to 6 cities during this trip, but here's a short video uploaded from my wife's laptop. I have no idea how it sounds (I hope not very bad) because I have not tried recording a video from this camera before.

Recorded on Friday afternoon.

Cheers,
Fernando

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
I'm sure it's a pro body Nikon or Canon with a fast lense...say f/2.8 along with using a hi iso setting such as iso 800 or even 1600. You can get away w/o a flash shooting that way.

Hereis his setup

B

Camera_1.jpg

marslo

VIP/Donor
May 2, 2014
Poland

Attachments

• WP_20140516_013.jpg
    WP_20140516_013.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 634

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing