Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 1,485

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Great show again. My star of the show was the Estelon Extreme powered by the new Vitus power amp.
Far too big for most rooms but they looked and sounded incredible. Two attached units with controllable height for the attached mid range and tweeter module and adjustable tweeter.
Hopefully somebody has some photos to post soon.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
I believe Leo has some coverage for the Estelon/Vitus tandem.
The Estelon is a visually attractive speaker, particularly in that color combination, imo.
The Vitus amp is enormous :eek:

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I liked the Estelon's designer doughter :p

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
No idea if she made it into the image.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
A lot of the pictures appear as though most manufacturers used a layout like AES, convention style. You would never see the brand representation here in the U.S. like at the Munich show. Why is that?

One name I haven't seen... Raidho

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
A lot of the pictures appear as though most manufacturers used a layout like AES, convention style. You would never see the brand representation here in the U.S. like at the Munich show. Why is that?

One name I haven't seen... Raidho

I saw Raidho in the pics towards the end or do you mean US shows ? What's more interesting to me is how many brands I have never heard of. They look pretty hi-end and expensive. Is there really a big enough market to buy all this stuff ?

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I saw Raidho in the pics towards the end or do you mean US shows ? What's more interesting to me is how many brands I have never heard of. They look pretty hi-end and expensive. Is there really a big enough market to buy all this stuff ?

Oh... now I see it on page 11

There are a LOT of brands no one has heard of. I've always thought that the EU has a leg up on everyone with innovation.

I saw a few sets of Wilson Alexia's, but they weren't mentioned in the table of contents.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
What's more interesting to me is how many brands I have never heard of. They look pretty hi-end and expensive. Is there really a big enough market to buy all this stuff ?

That's an interesting question, Christian. OTOH, one has to remember that a lot of these companies are doing this stuff as a side line to their main business. Many are suppliers to the furniture trade, as an example.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
That's an interesting question, Christian. OTOH, one has to remember that a lot of these companies are doing this stuff as a side line to their main business. Many are suppliers to the furniture trade, as an example.

Many? Can you provide a list of the "many" companies whose fundamental business is making furniture?

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I think you can do the research yourself:p....Mr. Doubting Thomas, LOL.

Davey-I honestly can't think of any. You are the one that made the statement like it's common knowledge. Now you want me to do the research to back up your statement? Really? We already have enough of those people on WBF that make claims, won't provide any proof, and ask others to do the research and help them validate their claims. I'm not biting.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing