Some Extra Axpona 2014 Pictures

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I applaud your intension. And your concept of financial audio planning
Makes sense too. I have long ago given up the negative
Fanatical ways of audio. For me it's about being happy with what I have or have ordered
If Nd when it arrives I will Judge for myself. I need at least three systems anyway so it will most likely fit somewhere.
Regarding it's DSD sound I am sure it will sound pretty good
As my MyTek does until I compare it to the msb
So I am sure I will be in the middle and that's ok. Now PCM is where I hope it is ok
This the majority of our music. After listening to Myles top shelf analog
It's clear to my ears that PCM has polluted my ears as to what it should sound like.
And why when he hears our digital he runs to the door
Now a level of PCM on the msb is really good but to my ears it's not analog or DSD 128 either

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing