Rolex

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Dilbert: "Our CEO was injured when a steamer trunk full of Rolex watches fell out of his luggage helicopter and landed on his yacht."
08 April 2014.

zz.

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
i'll take the stainless daytona if you please, since we're dreaming make mine with the 'paul newman' dial.

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
i'll take the stainless daytona if you please, since we're dreaming make mine with the 'paul newman' dial.

I bought a stainless Daytona in Switzerland for approximately $200 - $300 when I was doing a 2 month criss-cross of Europe & Scandinavia on a Norton 750.
Sold it about 20 years ago for $2,000.
The Norton 750 & I were totaled in the USA by a uninsured driver in a 1954 Cadillac who ran a stop-sign; a few months after returning.
1954 Cadillacs are very hard.
Full coverage helmet [one of the first Bell full coverage] & heavy competition leathers fortunately.

zz.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Of course the Bubblebacks are a classic.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Dilbert: "Our CEO was injured when a steamer trunk full of Rolex watches fell out of his luggage helicopter and landed on his yacht."
08 April 2014.

zz.

Reminds me of the Johnny Carson line about a massive storm that hit Hollywood..."It was terrible for me. The satellite dish fell over into the pool and flooded the polo fields..."

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Reminds me of the Johnny Carson line about a massive storm that hit Hollywood..."It was terrible for me. The satellite dish fell over into the pool and flooded the polo fields..."

That's gotta be a Brit thing! ;)

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing