T.H.E. Show Newport 2014-Who's Going

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I think I have given directions to everyone except Steve so if you're reading Steve contact me by PM for directions

I am anticipating between 15-20 people so please bear with me for listening sessions as you all know that the room is small and geared for one person only but I can get 4-5 in at a time. My wife and Sam's wife will be keeping everyone busy with snacks and refreshments as well as some picture taking but I promise to get everyone upstairs for some listening.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I am hoping with this post to put a bee in Gary's bonnet about giving all of us a little didactic talk about turntables and the pros and cons of different types of tables. Gary, are you still game?

Of course! You know I like to talk :)

Is Mosin also going to be there? He's got an interesting take on inertia management that I'm really interested in exploring.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I have a friend who would like a ride. I guess ideally I'd like a ride for 2, but 1 would certainly do.

SMcAudio

Feb 10, 2012
southern California
www.SMcAudio.com
Hello Friends,

I just wanted to send a hearty "Thank You!!" to Steve and Cathy for their kind and generous hospitality. Your Friday evening get-together was great fun and I appreciate being included. Good friends, good food, great music - who could ask for more? Thanks again.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing