T.H.E. Show Newport 2014-Who's Going

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well gents we are one week away from THE Show.

I have had a lot of people wanting to come back to my house on Friday evening for some light refreshments and snacks as well as to listen to my system with the new changes made.

I am thinking from 7:00-10:00.

Last year I got 5-6 in the room but it was obviously cramped. Nonetheless for those still interested could you express your intent to come and whether you have a car or will need a ride to and from my house. Depending on numbers interested I can also make Saturday evening and Sunday available as well

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com

I have had a lot of people wanting to come back to my house on Friday evening for some light refreshments and snacks as well as to listen to my system with the new changes made.

Last year I got 5-6 in the room but it was obviously cramped. Nonetheless for those still interested could you express your intent to come and whether you have a car or will need a ride to and from my house. Depending on numbers interested I can also make Saturday evening and Sunday available as well

I will come, and I will have a car - could probably take 3 to 4 depending on how friendly you want to get.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I would love to give her a ride!

:D I was thinking that if Debbie was coming to my house and needed a ride, she would be in the front seat of my car and I would be telling her how much I loved her...father's speakers.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Hi Guys, Love to come please-Friday /Sat free for me--Would appreciate ride-happy to pay gas
BruceD

Last edited:

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I am fine with either night; ride needed most likely

Mark Seaton

WBF Technical Expert (Speaker & Acoustics)
May 21, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.seatonsound.net

Count myself +1 (Matt Grant - works for me) as interested in visiting Friday or when ever there is space/time. We'll have a car.

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
Sonny and I are interested in getting together with you and Cathy, too :)
Perhaps, Sonny can text Cathy for particulars?

We can take two in our vehicle :cool:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
For those driving can you see who needs a ride to and from my house. Also if you PM me I will provide directions from the venue to my house

Also I live in a guarded gate community on the golf course so I will need to put all drivers' names in at the gate for entry

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Looking forward to the experience of your wonderful system Steve--I indeed would appreciate a ride--If anyone has spare --even the trunk will suffice ha!

--I do not have Atrium# room allocation as yet

Please PM me and I'll forward my Mob#--or is there another method of connection

Thank you

BruceD

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I will also need a ride; Sam?

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
Hi Rob,

We may have one seat left available.
Can I get back to you?

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Looks like there is no shortage of rides to Steve's place! Thanks, guys! :D

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
:D I was thinking that if Debbie was coming to my house and needed a ride, she would be in the front seat of my car and I would be telling her how much I loved her...father's speakers.

Lol! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing