Space alien in my boundary element model

Nyal Mellor

Industry Expert
Jul 14, 2010
SF Bay Area, CA, USA
Or maybe a killer rabbit, or Wall-E?

Basically the universe is trying to tell me not to do whatever it is I was modeling otherwise it will send a killer space alien rabbit to eat me.

Capture.jpg

dallasjustice

Member Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Thanks for dialing my subs in today. Everything sounds awesome! I really like the higher crossover. It's almost like I am cheating. I feel like I've gotten away with some terrible crime committed against some unknowable collective. Have I harmed society with with never heard before bass?

A famous baseball player once said, "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'." How about this: "if you ain't DSPin', you ain't tryin'?"

Many know Nyal as an acoustician/dealer. To me, he's a bass dealer; left it at my house today, for sure! :cool:

Michael.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
A famous baseball player once said, "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'." How about this: "if you ain't DSPin', you ain't tryin'?"

Actually they say that about the SEC.

dallasjustice

Member Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Actually they say that about the SEC.
Madoff wouldn't have had a chance to defraud for more than a fews years without SEC's stamp of approval.

Good thing about DSP is that it seems like it's cheating, but when folks come over and listen, all the audiophile orthodoxy melts and the music does the talking.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I thought he meant the Southeastern Conference, as in college sports league....would apply to both SEC's I suppose. :)

Yes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing