Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: La Assoluta

Hope this link works well. You can see/hear the LA's in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K51NDEBBkQ

Here is another youtube link in which the Tidal LA features.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Yfj-5pLkg

Quote Originally Posted by Audiocrack View Post
    Beautiful speakers and setup; nice sounding demo. By any chance did they play any tracks with information below mid to upper bass? I've been searching for any incidence of TIDAL speakers from Contriva, Agoria, Akira on up being played with any bass information whatsoever. Great mids and highs (tweeters are a bit tizzy/hot from what I hear) but they never seem to play full frequency spectrum material in any show environment....

Quote Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
    Beautiful speakers and setup; nice sounding demo. By any chance did they play any tracks with information below mid to upper bass? I've been searching for any incidence of TIDAL speakers from Contriva, Agoria, Akira on up being played with any bass information whatsoever. Great mids and highs (tweeters are a bit tizzy/hot from what I hear) but they never seem to play full frequency spectrum material in any show environment....
    I do not know the answer to your question. That said I am a classical music lover playing nearly only classical pieces, including large symphonic works from composers like Bruckner, Mahler, Shostakovich, etc. Do not worry, the LA's are loudspeakers that do everything extremely well (including the low end).

Of course the LA's are much larger (and heavier) than the Akira loudspeakers using inter alia more woofers and therefore more capable to recreate large (classical) pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiocrack View Post
    I do not know the answer to your question. That said I am a classical music lover playing nearly only classical pieces, including large symphonic works from composers like Bruckner, Mahler, Shostakovich, etc. Do not worry, the LA's are loudspeakers that do everything extremely well (including the low end).

Of course the LA's are much larger (and heavier) than the Akira loudspeakers using inter alia more woofers and therefore more capable to recreate large (classical) pieces.
    Thanks...you have a great system; ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
    Thanks...you have a great system; ENJOY!!!
    Thank you and I will do.

Btw, I checked with Jorn and he informed me that they play a lot of full range stuff during high end shows. The various you tube links are of course only a selection made by the people who posted their films.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738