Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
razor blades on their feet & clubs in their hands

Great Sport - the players deserve more than they are paid.
What other sport puts players in an enclosed ring - razor blades on their feet & clubs in their hands.

zz.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
They usually wait until the players go down on the ice. Then they break them up.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Funny, all my fights in high school pretty much ended that way :D

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
All fights should be governed by Brooklyn rules.

When I was growing up (not in Brooklyn), that meant NO RULES.

Last edited:

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Funny, all my fights in high school pretty much ended that way :D

Not at my schools; usually 3 of them to 1 of me [dismal record - probably 19 losses to 1 win].
The one time I was winning, the school officials broke it up & hauled me up to the head office.
Interesting fight: at the time it was broken up I had my feet on the best fighter's shoulders & I was trying to pull his head off - desperate times require desperate measures!

zz.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ganging up on somebody is the most cowardly thing I can think of. All my fights were with bullies who tried to pick on me whenever I'd be new to a school. Fortunately, I was never ganged up on. The schools I went to if you get in a fight you'll be penalized heavily but if you ganged up on somebody, expulsion and a permanent record would be guaranteed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing