Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wouldn't have it in my house

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Shaffer

Nov 2, 2012
NYS
In the dubious honor of Bob "2" Calale's passing, I'd like to run an informal survey regarding what's IMNSHO the greatest Devo album made. Where do you stand?

Shaffer

Nov 2, 2012
NYS
<grin> One vote, sans the one I just made, for wouldn't have it in my house. Rob, was that you? ;)

The record was originally offered on backs of Devo record sleeves (ca.1981) as cassette and LPs. I've never held either in my hands. Ryko released it on CD in '87 and it went OOP not that long, thereafter. It can still be had (used) at a somewhat reasonable price, if you're feeling a little outside the norm.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I see that we have over 19 years to vote on the poll. I'll get back to you!:p

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Don't know if it's the same, but I have the Ryko disc CDs (Zappa) and like them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing