Pass Labs, New Home

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
Good day everyone.

Pass Laboratories, after 24 years at the same location is moving out of Foresthill, to Auburn CA. We've been stressed for space for years and frequently challenged to move product off the hill when Sierra storms roll in.

On March 1st the new physical address will be 17 miles down the hill in Auburn CA.

Part of the deal, was that Nelson and Wayne got quite a bit more lab and storage space for their favorite projects....

Kent English
North American Sales
Worldwide Technical Support
Pass Laboratories
13395 New Airport Road
Suite G
Auburn CA 95602

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Congrats on the new home. Meet Kent...

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
Kent, with the .8 amps rolling out, I'm not surprised that you need more space. Congratulations, and good luck with the move. My buddy is getting a pair of XA160.8s this weekend to compare to his XA160.5s. I'm really looking forward to sitting in on some of his evaluations. Keep up the great work.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Good day everyone.

Pass Laboratories, after 24 years at the same location is moving out of Foresthill, to Auburn CA. We've been stressed for space for years and frequently challenged to move product off the hill when Sierra storms roll in.

On March 1st the new physical address will be 17 miles down the hill in Auburn CA.

Part of the deal, was that Nelson and Wayne got quite a bit more lab and storage space for their favorite projects....

Kent English
North American Sales
Pass Laboratories
13395 New Airport Road
Suite G
Auburn CA 95602

Does that include turntables? :) Still lusting over that custom made table!

DSC_0070.jpg DSC_0072.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 1,181

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Does that include turntables? :) Still lusting over that custom made table!

Myles,

Do you know if Pass also modifies the motor control unit in the turntable or just external power supply?
Every time I see a SP10 mk2 in such a beautiful and well built plinth I regret having sold mine, but I can not keep everything!

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Myles,

Do you know if Pass also modifies the motor control unit in the turntable or just external power supply?
Every time I see a SP10 mk2 in such a beautiful and well built plinth I regret having sold mine, but I can not keep everything!

I'm glad I have mine!

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
First off Myles, be careful what you wish for!

And for the record, Foresthill has been good to us for many years.

How we got here sort of a fun story.

Many years ago Iron Woman Pass the endurance athlete wanted a home on the Western States Trail, which traverses 100+ miles of the Tahoe National Forest. Very difficult territory and loci of two 24 hour endurance events every year. Nelson wanted to be 5 minutes from the factory. The die was cast and here we were!

Yes with the Point 8's we needed more space, we wished to be below the snow line..... or more honestly, our shippers wished us below the snow line. After 24+ years, Ms Pass has found new wilderness to traverse with even better vista's.

A nexus of events provided the moment and a fantastic new space, down the hill in Auburn. Wayne and Nelson, the tech guys and production have something they've not had for the past decade.... room to grow.

Kent English
North American Sales
Pass Laboratories
13395 New Airport Road
Suite G
Auburn CA 95602

Now, back to stealth mode
"Cyclotronguy"

zermatt

Oct 5, 2010
wash dc
Kent;

It's great that your business in on the positive trend. If you need and xtra employees, send me an email. :D

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
I would like to thank everyone who has wished us well on the move...... and special thanks to our friends, and their friends who showed up in mass to help us move. (They for the most part are just local folks, and many have no idea what it is Pass Labs does.... fix TV's, repair speakers, give out Halloween Candy? Foresthill is very much a small close knit little hamlet.... when your neighbor moves, you show up..... it's just what's done, whats expected.)

Thanks in part to their toil through long hours over the past many days...... we're back up and running earlier than expected in the new facility....... we got the last truck unloaded between the rain drops. And they're really big raindrops.

Cyclotronguy

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I would like to thank everyone who has wished us well on the move...... and special thanks to our friends, and their friends who showed up in mass to help us move. (They for the most part are just local folks, and many have no idea what it is Pass Labs does.... fix TV's, repair speakers, give out Halloween Candy? Foresthill is very much a small close knit little hamlet.... when your neighbor moves, you show up..... it's just what's done, whats expected.)

Thanks in part to their toil through long hours over the past many days...... we're back up and running earlier than expected in the new facility....... we got the last truck unloaded between the rain drops. And they're really big raindrops.

Cyclotronguy

I'm just happy you got my .8's shipped before you moved! :)

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hi Kent,

I'm in the greater Toronto, ON area and was wondering if you have any representation dealer-wise here?

John

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
Toronto dealer

John V

Absolutely, Francis Chung @ Toronto Home Of Audiophile in the Yorkville North Shopping Center. Sorry, don't have my contact list with. Francis however has been a dealer for us for many many years and a fixture in the local audio community.

Cheers

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
John V

Absolutely, Francis Chung @ Toronto Home Of Audiophile in the Yorkville North Shopping Center. Sorry, don't have my contact list with. Francis however has been a dealer for us for many many years and a fixture in the local audio community.

Cheers

Thank you Kent!:). I haven't been there in a long while, but I know where it is!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing