Studer A810 for sale in Canada

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
John
Roger has some A810 too cheaper than that in after serviced
tony ma

Hi Tony - I'm not looking for one as I can't afford it right now. Just wanted to post in case someone might be interested. BTW...hope to see you soon at the next concert! I got Ed's email and will be reserving my seat shortly!

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
That's $4500 CN

Tom B.

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Then there's the import duties :(

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Tom B.

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Not if you live in Canada, and we have several that do.

Correct, but the taxes are substantial if you don't. My last purchase from CA was disappointing as the seller charged the duties to my UPS account without my permission. If the shipping destination is via shipping account, customs will apply the duties to that account.

It's something to consider with large purchases.

Tom

Tom B.

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Correction: In this case shipping from the seller was via UPS, and as the shipping destination (my office) also had a UPS account, the duties were charged to that account.

Just FYI...
Tom

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Not if you live in Canada, and we have several that do.

Correct, but the taxes are substantial if you don't. My last purchase from CA was disappointing as the seller charged the duties to my UPS account without my permission. If the shipping destination is via shipping account, customs will apply the duties to that account.

It's something to consider with large purchases.

Tom

Correction: In this case shipping from the seller was via UPS, and as the shipping destination (my office) also had a UPS account, the duties were charged to that account.

Just FYI...
Tom

Tom - There is no question that buying outside of the US for you or Canada for me can get expensive with taxes, duties, insurance and shipping. I usually refrain from out of country purchases for most things.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing