Sense`s system

LarsS

Nov 11, 2014
Stockholm
@Sense,

a question regarding your amp, do you have the DAC & Phono modules installed in your Norma Revo IPA-140? Myself have it fully equipped with both DAC & Phono driving Gauder Akustik Arcona 100 speakers, source being Roon w. Tidal & Sony PS-8750 record player. Need to replace Ortofon OM20 with a MC cartridge.

/Lars

oupee

Jun 5, 2017
Hello. What's under that copper foil? In that filter

Last edited:

sense

Jan 22, 2014
Norway-Rørvik
www.senseacoustic.com
Those speakers are a sight to behold. How have they been treating you?
These are here to stay. I had the Dali Epicon 8 before these and my TAD/Pioneer plays much better at all levels. Dali maybe plays a little deeper in the bass. I think my current speakers are very underrated as music communicators. the synergy with the Normaudio amplifier is of course a big plus.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing