Phiaton Fusion MS430 Stereo Headphone Review

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
Here's my review of a new Phiaton headphone - very different from the MS-300 and MS-400 headphones I had previously. This new MS-430 looks like several other on-ear headphones I have or had, although the build looks very good and the comfort is excellent. Unfortunately, the first sample I purchased from Amazon had a defective cable (tried the cable in either earcup as well as with different headphones), and when I replaced the cable with a fully generic cable with standard 3.5 mm miniplugs on both ends, it worked only for a few hours and then one earcup dropped quite a bit in volume. I tried everything possible to isolate the issue, and it came down to the headphone itself. The replacement eventually arrived and it seems to work OK, and what's even better - it sounds the same as the first MS-430 as it came out of the box.

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/for...ton-fusion-ms430-stereo-headphone-review.html

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing