35 Foods From Your Childhood That Are Extinct Now

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Great answer lmao. My brother was 17 years my senior and at the time I know so much more than him.
He gone now about 14 years and wow he had some things so right.
I'm sure we all should not have kids and some of us should have no one.
Al 1/11/2014.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
tell that to mr protein according to him there should never be any children at all, at least not in his preaches life anyway.

i guess those of us who have them must be just stupid . and the future children will be born in a shoe by 2525 lol.

al

That isn't at all what I said and you know it. I cannot imagine the wild means you employed to infer or deduce that I said there should be no children at all.

I am not going to get into this any deeper because I do not intend to be psychologized by an amateur shrink or one with a degree (who is also an amateur and truly needs guidance but does not recognize it).

I have been a shining success as a parent and the proof is in the pudding. Most parents, as you said, "are just stupid" and the state of affairs of many, possibly most children is the proof. Children are created at the whim, desire, pleasure or mistake of their parents and it is unfortunate that most human breeding takes place at the bottom of the gene pool (although some of that is necessary to perform tasks I prefer not to do).

Parents need to structure the lives of their children, especially if the children are not inclined or capable of structuring their own lives. That does not mean pampering them or taking away all their choices. To produce a good offspring, they must be molded.

Most parents today fail their children.

I'm out.

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Gary relax. We have have traveled down a rabbit hole is this. Let's agree to forget about this. You have answered my questions before kindly and technically sound. This is just one of the moments things just got exponentionlly bad really fast.

I have been your side in this in the past , I'm sure your a great parent.

I'm good and I hope you are too. By the way we share the same speakers the IRS V. I have them in NC. Did you know according to Paul of ps audio they only made 585 of them. Not the reported 300 we always read in articles . With him that makes three and I know a man who has two pairs this makes five. He has a pair in his bedroom. But I think in infinity speakers I have you trumped though , I have two pairs of IRS 1B, s and the IRS v. Doesn't three beet a pair lol.
Al. D

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Fair enough. No hard feelings. Even friends don't always have to agree on things.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I think it's still ok to beat your kids at Wal-Mart. Every other type of behavior that normal society finds repulsive is tolerated and encouraged at Wal-Mart as part of their corporate Diversity plan. I think the door greeters will beat your kids for you if you ask them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing