The Merry Christmas thread...

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may your 2014 bring happiness and bushels of prosperity to you, your families and friends.

merry 800.jpg

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Seasons Greetings to all WBF members - including the lurkers :D

I enjoyed the camaraderie and discourse over the years and I am looking forward to many more years ahead.

Wishing one and all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may your 2014 bring happiness and bushels of prosperity to you, your families and friends.

Thank you...and to you, and all of WBF. Thanks for all you hard work...I cannot believe it took me until 2013 to discover your videos which are just fantastic. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays.

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
happy holidays to one and all (currently on a gluttony expedition in Las Vegas, both vinyl and culinary).

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Merry Christmas to One and All!!!!!!!!

funny-Christmas-Card-idea-3.jpg

Douger33

Jan 19, 2013
Omaha NE
Happy Holidays Friends! I enjoy the wisdom found here, and it was a blessing to meet some of you at the RMAF dinner!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Last edited:

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Merry Christmas to the most opinionated group of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! :p:D

In all seriousness however, I do want to wish each and every one of you my best wishes for the Season and that the Year 2014 is an even better one for all. Mostly I wish for you good health and happiness.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Merry Christmas to the most opinionated group of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! :p:D

Haha!! Sometimes, I feel like the appropriate greeting for this group might have to be:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make WBF great. Not to imply that WBF is necessarily greater than any other forum. And without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
Haha!! Sometimes, I feel like the appropriate greeting for this group might have to be:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make WBF great. Not to imply that WBF is necessarily greater than any other forum. And without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

I didn't know you were a lawyer in your spare time Gary.;) No offense to actual lawyers.:D

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

An absolute cracker that is! LOLOLOL!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Re post #12;

The WBF, it's moderators and forum owners do not and will not claim any responsibility of this post. Nor shall it be viewed as opinions of the forum owners. In other words, no offense should be taken by any party reading this post and the WBF holds itself not responsible for any backlash, complaints, lawsuits or layoffs due to this post.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Re post #12;

The WBF, it's moderators and forum owners do not and will not claim any responsibility of this post. Nor shall it be viewed as opinions of the forum owners. In other words, no offense should be taken by any party reading this post and the WBF holds itself not responsible for any backlash, complaints, lawsuits or layoffs due to this post.

Okey dokey!

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing