Convergent Audio Technology

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
I love my CAT Sl1 Sig preamp with rit's. IMHO CAT makes some of the best, if not the very best, tube based electronics available in today's market. How many of you have heard the CAT electronics and what are your thoughts? Lamm vs. CAT, BAT vs CAT, ARC vs. CAT, Tenor vs CAT etc.
Have you heard Ken's statement pieces like the Legend preamp and the Signature series amps?
If not, then I believe you may be in for a treat:)

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Dave, you probably want to post that in one of the audio forums. Not that many people will read it here.

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
I just did a quick search, seems like the pre-owned prices are very reasonable.

Quite a range in list prices on the new stuff, somehow I thought they just had one or two models.

Do they have a homepage?

I cannot seem to find their website.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I just did a quick search, seems like the pre-owned prices are very reasonable.

Quite a range in list prices on the new stuff, somehow I thought they just had one or two models.

Do they have a homepage?

I cannot seem to find their website.

I don't think CAT has a website. Ken kinda dances to his own drum. Somewhere Ken has an email address though :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing