Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
http://www.paragonsns.com/?portfolio=portfolio-4-2
Upcoming Events

A Night of Fine Sounds:
Audio Research, McIntosh, Sonus faber, & Wadia Digital
Thursday, November 7th 2013 6:00pm-10:00pm

Last Thursday was pretty special at Paragon Sight & Sound (Ann Arbor), Dan D’Agostino talked about his amps and preamp plus a peek into what's in the pipeline. Who knew the copper wasn't just for looks?

The Transparent demonstration of their entry level digital CO-AXIAL verse mid-level CO-AXIAL on a Mac system (Wilson Speakers) was impressive, if you didn't believe digital interconnect made a difference you do now.

Harmonic Resolution Systems (HSR) also did an outstanding presentation, made Audio Research equipment actually sound like tubes, including the full bloom we normally expect of tubes.

Noise floor seemed to be the motto of all three products mentioned.

What can we expect from the up coming McIntosh event?

Show up and find out, or wait for a more in depth report from me. I'll be taking my camera and note pad this time.:cool:

EDIT: FYI; this is typically an "by invite" event RSVP, so if you plan on going but didn't get a mailing call them up and see if you can leave your name as a reservation.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing