It's Almost October

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
So guys, I asked this question a month ago and got no takers so let me ask again........

Anyone think the Dodgers will win the World Series

Heck if they do Magic Johnson said he will wear a Speedo bathing suit on the Jay Leno show

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
It would have been interesting to have had a Sox west vs Sox east matchup. Whoops I mean Dodgers & Red Sox.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
I was riding home from a house concert last night with a friend who grew up in Boston. When he looked at the score of the Red Sox game they were behind and he thought the game was over since it was so late. When he figured out that it was only the 7th we turned on the radio. Soon Shane Voctorino was up with bases loaded and the announcer was saying how he was 2 for 22 in the series. My response as a long suffering Phila. fan was that made him due for a hit. I said this because I knew that he was a player. A few pitches later he ended the series with a grand slam. High fives all around.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Go Red Sox! I'm happy to see them go to the WS. I thought it would be Boston - LA but just satisfied for the Sox to be in the WS again. And those grand slams by Ortiz and Victorino in 2 different games were storybook types.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing