Crown RTR service/parts/John Haines

Curt Palme

Jan 25, 2012
Does anyone know the whereabouts of John Haines who used to do Crown reel to reel service? All email and phone numbers are dead that I've found online. I'm looking for some bits and pieces for units that I have here.

thanks!
Curt

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Does anyone know the whereabouts of John Haines who used to do Crown reel to reel service? All email and phone numbers are dead that I've found online. I'm looking for some bits and pieces for units that I have here.

thanks!
Curt

I'm sure John has retired. Try Chuck Ziska @ 352-861-1052 Ocala fl. Chuck is top notch and a real nice guy.

Curt Palme

Jan 25, 2012
Roger that, I sent him an email.

thanks!

thestewman

Feb 4, 2011

thanks!
Curt

Just saw your request.

John did some work on my Crown machine maybe 3 years ago,
Updated some electronics and replaced all the old caps.
John W. Haines
2608 Martin Manor Drive
Goshen Ind 46526-5425
Phone (574) 534-9122
j202e618@maplenet.net

Please let me know if you are able to contact him.

Stew

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Just saw your request.

John did some work on my Crown machine maybe 3 years ago,
Updated some electronics and replaced all the old caps.
John W. Haines
2608 Martin Manor Drive
Goshen Ind 46526-5425
Phone (574) 534-9122
j202e618@maplenet.net

Please let me know if you are able to contact him.

Stew

It is my information that John has retired from doing any work .I would contact Chuck Ziska in Ocala FL. for any recorder work. I can vouch for his good work .His address and contact info:

Chuck Ziska
5351 SW 111Th Lane Rd.
Ocala,Fl. 34476
ocalazman@embarqmail.com

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
One ex-Crown employee and good fella was with us at the meet & greet event at RMAF and mentioned about a guy in Florida who was still serving these machines, I will try to get his name back and share.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing