On Line Registration For CES 2014

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
If anyone needs credentials... we can provide "contributing reviewer" status for serious applicants who are willing and able to participate in a last day video round up discussion. PM me if needed.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
2013 was my first CES, I had a blast, spent most of the time in the Venetian high end rooms listening to all the speakers I had read about for many years, with some real disappointments too.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
FREE 2014 CES Registration Extended
through Friday, September 6!

In honor of Labor Day, we are offering you a special treat - we've extended free registration for the 2014 International CES® through Friday, September 6!

CES attracts all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Professionals from 150 countries attend CES each year. You’ll mix with senior executives from Fortune 500 companies and reporters from global media just as easily as you’ll encounter enterprising venture capitalists, stumble upon entrepreneurs from eager startups, and hang out with avid enthusiasts of technology just like you.

Register now using priority code G2 and avoid the $100 registration fee! The $100 goes into effect on Saturday, September 7.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing