LAMM ML3 with Magico Q7

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
After the Hong Kong demo of the Q7 with the ML3 it seems we can safely say that the Q7 and a single pair of ML3 driving them doesn't work optimally. The next question then is how would the improve in theory if you bi-amped the Q7 with two pairs of ML3s?

I m not impressed with what I heard in HK. Heard it with the latest Soulution amp & I like it . My friend , heard it with Burmester mono & preferred it

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
So?
1 - Q7 and Burmester 909
2 - Q7 and Soulution 701
N - Q7 and LAMM ML3

About correct?

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
So?
1 - Q7 and Burmester 909
2 - Q7 and Soulution 701
N - Q7 and LAMM ML3

About correct?

a friend had Q7's and darTZeel NHB-458's and I'm told that the 458's worked well with Q7's. the 458's had the power and control, and still had that magical 1st watt.

he no longer has the Q7's.

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Have u consider Q7 with Vitus Masterpiece mono ? Hans Ole of Vitus is having that combo now

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
a friend had Q7's and darTZeel NHB-458's and I'm told that the 458's worked well with Q7's. the 458's had the power and control, and still had that magical 1st watt.

he no longer has the Q7's.

Hi, Mike.

Reading my post again I realize that it certainly didn't come out as I had intended. What I was asking was really what of the amps mentioned in audioblazers posts should be considered the best match with Magico Q7. To me there is no doubt that the darTZeel NHB-458 would outperform any of those mentioned with the Q7.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing