IPC Acoustic Energizers

Glory

Oct 28, 2011
Destin, FL.
Have a friend over and we played DSOTM $$$ for 3 min. It was like watching a 3D move. Slaps you In the face it does! We then Turned the IPC off and went and played two different songs to let the IPC effect tone down. We then played $$$ again without the IPC's ON!! We both laughed and said the sound was stuck in the box of the speakers. SSITB is my new Audio lingo. Yes you can have a system of 100K with SSITB sound.

35% + better! No cable footer Etc.. has come close to the IPC. CP @ ST got this one right. Had the 2 StienMusic boxes with rocks and sold them as fast as I could.

This is a major breakthrough product and the kids can urinate on it all they want but it doesn't change the fact that finally someone has produced a product that is off the charts good. When the $$$ song went back on with the IPC's turned back on the first few seconds we could hear in the right speaker the sound advancing out into the room.

Run and get ahold of these guys if you are not Walmart shoppers.

Glory

Oct 28, 2011
Destin, FL.
All sounds like BS. Read it and you won't buy it. Hear it and you will buy it.

Bruce Brown would dig these in his studio/sound room.

They have EQ panels that are 4x's as powerful. Looks like an ironing board.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
There's a sucker born every minute.

If someone says such and such is a great tweak, some businessman is going to take advantage of people who believe it.

Glory

Oct 28, 2011
Destin, FL.
Protein,

Calling me a sucker? Wow this is Audio Circle2. I thought that WBF was beyond this where mature audiophiles could share What's Best.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Sorry, I didn't read every post in the thread.

I didn't know you purchased them and I didn't mean an attack.

You have to admit, many of the posts are pretty funny.

Glory

Oct 28, 2011
Destin, FL.
If I wouldn't be able to laugh in my life, I wouldn't be truly living. :b
Carl, you thee man for warming people's heart, and put that true realistic touch at the world surrounding us, with all the people in it.

Sorry, I didn't read every post in the thread.

I didn't know you purchased them and I didn't mean an attack.

You have to admit, many of the posts are pretty funny.

I only forgive NYers as we stick together.

=8^D

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I only forgive NYers as we stick together.

=8^D

I'm not the most computer literate guy and I don't text or use any social media.

What does =8^D mean?

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
A classic response 347.

Hear all 5 in your system first and then you will sign up.

No tweak/wire or footer comes near these guys.

Finally a major breakthrough in room tweaks and you come out with the traditional wise guy comment.

...wise eh? I'll take that as a compliment :)

Don Hills

Jun 20, 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
From that review:

... Vian Li, head honcho of IPC, was understandably coy about how the PVA field is created by his technology. He did clarify, however, that since protons are heavier than neutrons and electrons in an air molecule, by the time they travel from the speakers to the listener’s ears, they would have lost energy, thereby presumably leading to a loss of sonic fidelity. By “re-aligning” the proton field, this energy loss is reduced ...

... so the device aligns the protons so that they lose less energy travelling from the speakers to the listener's ears? It might make a difference if your speakers happen to emit beams of air molecules. I wonder if it would improve the efficiency of my electric fan?

Duke of Earl

Jun 26, 2014
What a laugh

From that review:
... I wonder if it would improve the efficiency of my electric fan?

Those who poo-poo the IPC Acoustic Energizers without having heard them are a real joke. It's like talking about a pair of speakers or an amp without auditioning it. Such experts! Such stupidity!

Don Hills

Jun 20, 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
Those who poo-poo the IPC Acoustic Energizers without having heard them are a real joke. It's like talking about a pair of speakers or an amp without auditioning it. Such experts! Such stupidity!

:D
I laugh, but it also saddens me that there is likely someone reading this thread who will take you (and the "IPC head honcho") seriously.

Duke of Earl

Jun 26, 2014
Don Hills, you stated the following:

"I laugh, but it also saddens me that there is likely someone reading this thread who will take you (and the "IPC head honcho") seriously."

Your laughter and sadness are beside the point. Let's cut to the chase. Your statement is made by one of 2 people:

1. Those who are disappointed after using IPC Acoustic Energizers.
2. Those with no experience with IPC Energizers.

So, kindly give us a straight answer and let us know which of these applies to you.

Duke of Earl

Jun 26, 2014
Don Hills, you stated the following:

"You were serious? Then I'm saddened. Bye."

It seems you wish to influence people with your sadness -- rather than answer the simple question I posed in my earlier posting.

I have 5 IPC Acoustic Energizers in my system and have had a few years to assess their attributes. My experience is a very positive one. And yours?

Last edited:

murphys33

Sep 28, 2011
I deploy 3 units of ipc energisers. These work very well for me. Visitors can experience the effect and are often startled by it.

Duke of Earl

Jun 26, 2014
murphys33,

You stated, "I deploy 3 units of ipc energisers. These work very well for me. Visitors can experience the effect and are often startled by it."

My visitors often have the same reaction. The effect of the IPC Acoustic Energizers is quite startling in my system. I recently started tweaking them with resonators and the effect is even more impressive.

murphys33

Sep 28, 2011
I deploy shun mook and stein music harmonizer with the ipc units. They exhibit a nice synergy

Duke of Earl

Jun 26, 2014
I also have Steinmusic Harmonizers, QRT devices and Schumann resonance devices in my system. What I was referring to is the use of various resonators that I attach directly to the IPC units. I make my own version of Synergistic Research HFTs. Mine cost $1 each to make. I also make another resonator that is totally unique. So, I have 2 kinds of resonators that I attach to the IPC units than enhance their effects.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing