Mark Zuckerberg gets hot under the collar over your privacy issues and sweats

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
He looked checked out and just tried to repeat PR talking points. It takes a lot of practice to become experienced in public speaking. He is being treated like a seasoned exec which of course he is not.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I'm not quite sure what the point of the thread is, especially given the fact it's more than 3 years old.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm not quite sure what the point of the thread is, especially given the fact it's more than 3 years old.

first photo ever of Zuckerberg without his hoodie. It takes a loaded question to make him sweat and even then he danced around the issues

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
first photo ever of Zuckerberg without his hoodie. It takes a loaded question to make him sweat and even then he danced around the issues

He was (and still is) very young and obviously not at all comfortable with public speaking. I'm still not getting the point, sorry!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
just some light entertainment John

It's nice to see billionaires squirm under scrutiny ;)

unless his speaking skills improve I can't see him remaining as the CEO

Cool! I thought you were pulling a Keith on me! LOLOL!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing