Greg Beron / UHA

Member Sponsor
Apr 5, 2012
Washington DC
www.unitedhomeaudio.com
This is the third Capital Audiofest and all Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland Audiophiles need to come and support the event! I will be there as usual spinning tapes in a big room, The Persimmon Room on the main floor

This from the CAF web site: www.capitalaudiofest.com

The list of vendors is growing for the 2013 CAF! Don't forget that the venue has changed to the Sheraton Hotel in Silver Spring, MD and is 'Inside the Beltway'.

http://www.sheratonsilverspring.com/

See you on July 26-28!

The CAPITAL AUDIOFEST is the Washington DC and Mid Atlantic States only comprehensive quality audio event!

Thursday July 25 - CAF Setup
3:00PM - 7:00PM: CAF Event Setup
(You may be able to access rooms earlier depending on availability so ask at desk)
7:00PM - Closed

Friday July 26
9:00AM - 10:00AM: CAF Event Setup
10:00AM - 6:00PM: CAF Open to Public
6:00PM - Raffle Drawing at Bandstand in Atrium
7:00PM Live Music

Saturday July 27
9:00AM - 10:00AM: CAF Event Setup
10:00AM - 6:00PM: CAF Open to Public
6:00PM - Raffle Drawing at Bandstand in Atrium
7:00PM Live Music

Sunday July 28
9:00AM - 10:00AM CAF Event Setup
10:00AM - 5:00PM CAF Open to Attendees
5:00PM - Raffle Drawing at Bandstand in Atrium
5:00PM - CAF Closed

jonathanhorwich

Nov 24, 2010
Chicago
Greg, Thanks. I'll be there too in my own room (601) with my latest master tapes which I think many people will love. I'll be using one of your Phase 11 decks with the small MBL speakers and some subwoofers to fill in the bass, hopefully in an integrated manner.

Hope people will come and support the show and hear some newly recorded analog tape as well as my two mic recording from the 1980s of a world class classical pianist.

Jonathan

Occam

[Industry Expert]
Dec 15, 2010
NYC
I'd like to invite folks to the SteroDesk's rooms 710, 712, and the Magnolia Ballroom.

http://stereodesk.com/pages/capital-audio-festival-and-stereodesk

Please visit the link to see the the wonderful array of kit in the rooms.
Its also an opportunity to meet Dave Slagle and hear his take on implementing a Slagleformer in a preamp, as well as his 50 meshplate monoblocks, straingauge cartridge, phonostage.... from his new company Emia.

I won't be there, but I'm proud to provide their power and analog cabling.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing