Traffic Stop Video: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Political discussions and passing judgment on others on the net usually never get anywhere, so there is no point in carrying this on. I'll just share a couple of important observations from my recent jury duty service, early last month, long before the new round of violence: about 1/4 of the 30 prospective jurors did not stand up when the judge arrived, ignoring the request (order?); and two of them did not raise their hands to take the oath (one of the two intentionally looked away). I happened to be sitting all the way back and witnessed this. Take it as you may, but the message is pretty clear to me. My personal response to the personal-biases section of the juror questionnaire landed me a very high juror number, and understandably so (the court officer was reading them and selectively choosing numbered cards); I am sure all responses are duly noted and I was prepared for a verbal heated argument, if necessary. Bottom line, take the political arguments where it matters, not the internet.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Political discussions and passing judgment on others on the net usually never get anywhere, so there is no point in carrying this on. I'll just share a couple of important observations from my recent jury duty service, early last month, long before the new round of violence: about 1/4 of the 30 prospective jurors did not stand up when the judge arrived, ignoring the request (order?); and two of them did not raise their hands to take the oath (one of the two intentionally looked away). I happened to be sitting all the way back and witnessed this. Take it as you may, but the message is pretty clear to me. My personal response to the personal-biases section of the juror questionnaire landed me a very high juror number, and understandably so (the court officer was reading them and selectively choosing numbered cards); I am sure all responses are duly noted and I was prepared for a verbal heated argument, if necessary. Bottom line, take the political arguments where it matters, not the internet.

I totally agree

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I agree those are great ideals which are long forgotten and might not even even part of police training these days jazdoc, but this is another matter altogether. We're living at a time when criminals are protected by this so called president and let go because of their last name, yet police officers are demonized for doing their job or defending themselves with the liberal media in tow. Just in the last few weeks you have a terrorist's 911 conversation while shooting a hundred plus people in cold blood is first hidden, then censored for content and finally dubbed by our bought & paid for AG so not to offend his kind, and our senators dancing to the tune of this president have a sit in to disarm the average American. This all while his kind are blowing up innocent people wholesale wherever they can! AG's response, threaten Americans with imprisonment for mentioning it. Then the same AG meets with husband of a known criminal running for nation's highest office a couple of days before FBI confirms she's guilty of the crime she was under investigation for yet she's not a criminal :confused: :mad:! Now put yourself in the shoes of an officer who knows that no matter what he's going to get crucified for doing his job, this same terrorist loving corrupt AG is going to go after him fronted by our beloved president if the perp is black, followed by the circus and its ringmasters Sharpton and Jackson. Why are these clowns given so much free reign to spread racism, violence and incite mob rule while even the officer's identity isn't protected even before proof of any guilt. Lee is right, its very difficult for police to their job these days and guess who gets hurt while they're hesitant to step in...

david
Yowser David! :)

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
DDK ;)

I really don't think any one police officer gets up in the morning and states he is going to see how many people he/she can kill today.
It changes their life and that of those around them too, its not as simple as that.

As also mentioned, children are not being taught respect for the law anymore, at all, period.

This is something that was drilled into me as a young human.

The one time I ran my mouth off at a cop I paid for it accordingly.

99.9 if not 100% of these situations would be eliminated if orders were followed, they are being given to protect both parties lives, there is a reason for them, your life.

I have watched some of the most ludicrous, race baiting, uninformed news reporting I have ever seen on TV this last week.

I saw one that I had to turn off as the reporter and the guest were talking on how they have to dress their kids in white peoples clothes to keep them alive, are you kidding me.

Two things here.

1. Respect the law and follow directions when there is an encounter.

2. We as a people really need to understand that our political system as a whole (both sides guilty, one more than the other) through false pretenses of unity as one people, is actually in reality promoting division on every level. Equal rights are equal rights, this applies to EVERBODY, not specific groups to further an agenda.

Its how they get votes.

It diverts your attention away from the real issues of our officials and their wrong doings.

Race baiting is a very lucrative business and when you have it starting at the very top of the hill, the people at the bottom pay for it with their lives.

If you keep the worker bees confused, disorganized and fighting amongst themselves they will not be able to look up to the top of the hill and see what is causing this.

I hope and pray on a daily basis that eventually the worker bees, we the people, will wake up one day and push it back on theses race baiterknuckleheads on the hill and force them to come around.

One thing for sure, if a gun is pointed at you there should only be two sentences coming out of your mouth, "Yes officer" and "No officer". Pretty simple really.
If you get pulled over and have dark tinted window as I do, roll all of them down, put the keys on the dash, hands on the wheel and wait to be told what to do.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
[video]https://youtu.be/XdH38k0iUgI[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/rsL6mKxtOlQ[/video]

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I really don't think any one police officer gets up in the morning and states he is going to see how many people he/she can kill today.
It changes their life and that of those around them too, its not as simple as that.

As also mentioned, children are not being taught respect for the law anymore, at all, period.

This is something that was drilled into me as a young human.

The one time I ran my mouth off at a cop I paid for it accordingly.

99.9 if not 100% of these situations would be eliminated if orders were followed, they are being given to protect both parties lives, there is a reason for them, your life.

I have watched some of the most ludicrous, race baiting, uninformed news reporting I have ever seen on TV this last week.

I saw one that I had to turn off as the reporter and the guest were talking on how they have to dress their kids in white peoples clothes to keep them alive, are you kidding me.

Two things here.

1. Respect the law and follow directions when there is an encounter.

2. We as a people really need to understand that our political system as a whole (both sides guilty, one more than the other) through false pretenses of unity as one people, is actually in reality promoting division on every level. Equal rights are equal rights, this applies to EVERBODY, not specific groups to further an agenda.

Its how they get votes.

It diverts your attention away from the real issues of our officials and their wrong doings.

Race baiting is a very lucrative business and when you have it starting at the very top of the hill, the people at the bottom pay for it with their lives.

If you keep the worker bees confused, disorganized and fighting amongst themselves they will not be able to look up to the top of the hill and see what is causing this.

I hope and pray on a daily basis that eventually the worker bees, we the people, will wake up one day and push it back on theses race baiterknuckleheads on the hill and force them to come around.

One thing for sure, if a gun is pointed at you there should only be two sentences coming out of your mouth, "Yes officer" and "No officer". Pretty simple really.
If you get pulled over and have dark tinted window as I do, roll all of them down, put the keys on the dash, hands on the wheel and wait to be told what to do.

right on point Hi-FiGuy. Politics by division...oldest political trick in the books.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Why are we still electing them?

This would be an amazing election if not one single person went out and voted and said "enough is enough", talk about change!

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Why are we still electing them?

This would be an amazing election if not one single person went out and voted and said "enough is enough", talk about change!

we haven't reached the tipping point yet...One side offers opportunity, self-determination and inclusion...the other...division and free stuff (That's not actually free).

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
we haven't reached the tipping point yet...One side offers opportunity, self-determination and inclusion...the other...division and free stuff (That's not actually free).

A issue of denial by those that want the free stuff as well as disrespect to those that provide it.

Getting assistance to get back on your feet is one thing, that is what it is there for, but to make it your career to work the system is another entirely.

I am regularly drug tested and put in the hours for my pay check, I am of the opinion that others should do the same to collect theirs, there is plenty to do in this nation to restore its beauty as a community.

Thread successfully derailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing