Top 10 Most Expensive Watches 2013

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Good to see money and taste don't equate :) There are some really fugly watches whose real value will be down the road they only sold a few of them (like some Patek-Phillipe did on Antiquorium years ago).

That said, some of these complications can take years to build.

dcc

VIP/Donor
Nov 4, 2012
Continental Europe -
Last edited:

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Nice film, but just liked two or three out of them, diamonds in watches is not a combination I like.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Nice film, but just liked two or three out of them, diamonds in watches is not a combination I like.

I agree

Some of those complications must take forever to design and build and then for all to work in tandem....heck, that's where I'd spend the $4M, not on the bling

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
The last one was hilarious, you could barely see the hands, it looked like a precious stone meteorite.

So expensive you can't even tell the time with it, who cares?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing