Anyone Get This Email From Audiogon Today

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi ,

Audiogon is happy to introduce Second Chance offers!

Has your Auction ever ended with out a buyer? Has your Classified listing expired and not sold? Now you have a second chance to sell that item for seven days after the listing has expired.

If your Auction or Classified has ended without a sale, you will be notified of the highest bidder or the best previous offer.

It's a busy world and sometimes we all lose track of the million and one tasks we have to handle every day. Second Chance offers are a great way to re-engage a potential buyer. Best of all, it's a simple process! Just go to your expired listing tab on your MyPage, click on the expired listing, and determine which offer you'd like to accept.

Buyers, if you receive an email stating that a Second Chance offer has been extended to you, all you have to do is decide whether or not you want to proceed from the listing page.

For more on using Second Chance offers for both buyers and sellers, check out our step-by-step article on The Hub by clicking here.

As always, if you have any questions, Audiogon's Support Team is just a click away. Email a team member at support@audiogon.com.

We're still coming off the audio high from T.H.E. Show Newport Beach earlier this month. Be sure to check out some of our coverage on The Hub!

Hear about how a retiree's love for analog led to starting his own custom reel to reel restoration business, J-Corder.

More photos and video from T.H.E. Show Newport Beach this week on The Hub!

Special Offers for Audiogon Members

Amarra
Interested in making your computer library of music sound even better? Then check out the Amarra family of products here! Free 14-day Trials!

HDTracks & Audiogon
Give your system the workout it deserves by downloading our Wake Up Your Ears sampler by Audiogon and HD Tracks. It's the best $4.98 an audiophile can spend!

Useful Links

New Today Listings

Recent Discussions

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Didn't Ebay do that at one time?

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
I received the email but am not in selling mode right now. maybe i should be- I still have tons of gear that I don't use- hmmmmm....:)

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Yes, I received the email from Audiogon today.

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
Yes, I received the solicitation as well.

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
not surprised. imo, summer is the slow season for selling audio gear.

My BAT VK-75SE sold approximately six weeks ago and my JRDG Consummate sold two days ago...not on AudiogoN, however.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
My BAT VK-75SE sold approximately six weeks ago and my JRDG Consummate sold two days ago...not on AudiogoN, however.

Where did you sell it? Curious what sites are working best now...

Audiogon was just a killer place for years...then that "upgrade" and the fee "upgrade" made it less appealing....I think most of us met over their...

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
Where did you sell it? Curious what sites are working best now...

Audiogon was just a killer place for years...then that "upgrade" and the fee "upgrade" made it less appealing....I think most of us met over their...

Yes, John, I would agree.
A'goN seems less a community, now...sellers absent feedback and posts :(
I've been using US Audio Mart.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing