May 15, 2010
Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking and posting the pics :D
Very cool ride :p

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
by Sunday, my wife was going from room to room by herself, and not shy to sit on the sweet spot anymore. I found her here in one of the rooms :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My wife would have had me drop her off at the nearest mall first. Hahahahahaha. Wait. Why am I laughing?

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Did any show goer listen to the Sound Lab A1 PX's in the Blue Sky Audio room? I have been emailed that they sounded great in a full MSB system.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Thanks for the pics Steve, I was sorry to miss the show but now I got a glimpse of it.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Did any show goer listen to the Sound Lab A1 PX's in the Blue Sky Audio room? I have been emailed that they sounded great in a full MSB system.

Micro, Steve and I heard this room. IMO, the Sound Lab's were WAY TOO LARGE for the room:(. One thing that always bothers me in a system, is when the speaker's are so huge that the distance between them is less than the width of the speaker's themselves, due to so much real estate being taken up by the speakers. I always feel that not only does imaging suffer, but the visual effect is just off-putting...to me. Clearly YMMV.:D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing