ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

NMMark1962

Jun 29, 2013
Santa Fe, NM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzFruQCofM

I hope that this counts...this is a video from the 2011 BBC Proms....not only does the orchestra play VERY well, but the show stopper is the National Youth Choir of Great Britain and not even remotely sounding like a youth choir....the last 17 or so minutes is sublime....I would give just about anything to have this on a DVD or Blu-Ray.....

Cheers,

APP

Oct 1, 2014
I think this is a marvelous performance and with a reasonable audio quality.
I do not where it was recorded, but looks like a beautiful hall.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing