Mcintosh amp question

trh8654

May 29, 2010
Virginia
Was wondering if the "new" MC302 uses the same quad balanced design the MC452 does?
If not, is it the same design as something like the MC1201s or 402 use?
Really love the 452 and getting ready to buy a Mac amp. I get to hear the 1201s in a friends system alot and love it. But dont need the kind of power it or the 452 offer.
thanks for any help.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that if you love the sound of the 452 and can afford it, you should buy it. You will never regret having more power than you think you need.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing