Analog Monuments

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
My table on the Everest stand (Munich 2103). Too bad they don't realize, the table sounds even better on a Table Stable active isolation shelf. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4237ss.jpg
    IMG_4237ss.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 230

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
My table on the Everest stand (Munich 2103). Too bad they don't realize, the table sounds even better on a Table Stable active isolation shelf. :D
I think the Everest is in the neighborhood of $9,000. Did you ever consider the Everest as an option for your table Christian?

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I think the Everest is in the neighborhood of $9,000. Did you ever consider the Everest as an option for your table Christian?

Absolutely not. No way no how a passive supporting device can deliver the goods like an active device can....at least with this type of turntable design. I would put my table up against the statement as long as my table stable is underneath it. It transformed the sound of my vinyl system. I can't wait to try it with the AF 1 in a few months.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing