Munich 2013 .. Day 1 .. Courtesy Leo Yeh .

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Man, not only is Leo Yeh the friggin' energizer bunny, his pictures are ridiculously good. I wanna buy this guy a drink.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Man, not only is Leo Yeh the friggin' energizer bunny, his pictures are ridiculously good. I wanna buy this guy a drink.

+1

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?6809-2013??????High-End???????-Munich-High-End-Show/page3

Love the Gryphon stuff...it looks like:
- they had the new reference Pendragon speakers on static display
- they had a new tower speaker playing...the new Trident i have heard?
- they seemed to have a new digital? apparently new ref dac? Calliope if i could read the labeling correctly

Does anyone know more? just got an email from a dealer...may try to find out more. Wizard?

I notice J.Fritz deep in conversation with Rasmussen . He be the one to ask , think he is on here @WBF.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

+1!
But only after he finishes taking pictures. ;) Do you think that after he gets all the drinks WBF members want to buy him the quality of the pictures will be the same?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I notice J.Fritz deep in conversation with Rasmussen . He be the one to ask , think he is on here @WBF.

Yeah! Saw that as well...he recently came out with 'if i had my choice' article about amps he'd choose to keep...and took Gryphon Mephisto as i think the big top dog amp. a big gryphon fan, and i wonder if he has heard the Pendragons yet.

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
The plethora of brands represented , boggles the mind !!! There is "Life" beyond the usual suspects !!!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Gotta love the industrial design of those EU pieces.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing