About Lee Aldridge (RBFC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Lee Aldridge (RBFC) is the owner and head instructor of Reality Based Fighting Concepts. Lee has been a certified Defensive Tactics Instructor for the New Mexico Department of Public Safety for the past eight years, and can offer training to law enforcement agencies throughout the state. RBFC has trained over 7000 students, ranging from high school girls to Department of Defense operators. Lee has been involved in the martial arts for almost 50 years, and is happy to assist with discussions here about personal protection. Please note that discussions about firearms and political issues will be avoided.

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Hi! I offered to help our members by participating in this Self-Defense forum. I began martial arts training before my eighth birthday and have been immersed ever since. I studied several traditional martial arts, reaching black or brown belt levels in many, before founding RBFC. Through RBFC, my team and I have traveled across the US and had clients come from other countries to share our material. My greatest rewards in this business come from helping regular citizens, who do not have the support systems available to law enforcement agencies, etc. As I told Steve, being able to leave this stuff behind is one of the reasons I love audio so much!

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing